Thursday, May 17, 2007

As If We Don't Have Enough to Do

Those of you that know us from buying toys from us at our website, rotofugi.com or visiting our store in Chicago may or may not know this, but our little store is just a bit time consuming. Whitney and I work, on average, 14 hours a day and pull more than our share of 16 hour days and the occasional overnighter.

Why in the world then would we be starting yet another website to keep up with? To be honest, I'm not entirely sure! I'm thinking I can use this spot to relate some of the things we've learned over the past three years, to "think outloud" about our business and the designer toy industry and maybe I'll post some more family related type stuff that really isn't appropriate on our regular site. I guess we'll just have to see.

Regardless, I'm hoping to get to the point where I post here on a fairly regular basis in one form or another, so this should be, at least, somewhat amusing. Until then, have a good night!

No comments: