Friday, May 18, 2007

Something in the Works

We've got something in the works...well, actually, a lot of things. But one main thing has me geeked out right now: I'm headlong into developing a new, improved online store for Rotofugi. I'm learning and cutting and pasting a lot of CSS and ASP right now and kinda loving it.

The new version should have lots of fancy new features like wish lists (save items for later), gift registries, product ranking/comments, sorting by lots of different criteria and more. But at the same time I'm also trying to keep the design simple and straight-forward. It's a challenge, but one that I'm enjoying.

So...if anyone out there has any great CSS or ASP resources that will blow my mind please forward them along. I'm definitely no programmer, but if I can cut it and paste it and somehow wrap my head around it I can make stuff work usually.

No comments: